Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 4 - Flickr

The coolest Thing so far is Flickr. I may upload all my personal photos, as a backup, and for sharing with family. I found a photo on Flickr that was posted by jacqueline-w. It is just a picture of a leaf, but for some reason, it's relaxing to me.

I enjoyed doing some searches and was amazed by how many pictures came up with my specific searches.

I did create a Flickr account and uploaded one of my own photos. Very easy to use. I have been using Shutterfly as they are associated with Target, and I can pick up my prints in the store.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yeah, Flickr is awesome! I've had my own Flickr account for awhile now and I upload photos there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/leannsuchy/

Under the "Explore" tab on the top of your Flickr account, you can order pictures from here, so you may not even have to use Shutterfly anymore if you really like Flickr!

LeAnn