Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing 3 - RSS

I had some knowledge about RSS but never really went through the process of setting anything up. Much better than checking for new postings and updates to sites I find interesting. I've got more favorites marked than I care to check.

Going through the instructions was somewhat confusing to me because as I explored and messed around in Google Reader, got myself confused because I have the RSS icon/dropdown in my IE menu bar. When I used that, I created a list next to my favorites. That was also quite handy as I can flat over the feeds to see if there are new postings.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Did you get the RSS stuff all figured out? If you need any help, just let me know and I'll try talking you through it. I use Bloglines and not Google Reader, but I can help you with any of your RSS questions.

It's cool to see you working through this stuff...woo-hoo!

LeAnn